SOUTHERN MILLING. PRIVACY NOTICE
Southern Milling (SM) produces Dairy, Beef, Sheep, Pig and Poultry feeds, at its manufacturing plants in Cork and Kilmllock, Co. Limerick. Southern Milling HQ is based at Marina Mills, Cork. The following information describes the personal data we collect and how we use it. All data is securely held and password protected. All SM employees and associates follow clear protocols on how to handle personal data.
Telephone: + 021 4317321
Southern Milling collects the following personal data from customers: name, address, phone number, email address. This data is stored securely and processed lawfully.
Purpose: Southern Milling uses this data to:
- Manufacture and deliver your order of animal feed
- To advise customers of products which may be of interest
- To send account statements and pricing information
- Respond to any queries submitted by you to our team
Duration: Data is held as long as an account is active.
Access: The SM sales and administrative teams have access to this data to manufacture the order, arrange for delivery and invoicing.
SAR – Subject Access Request Process
Customers are entitled to:
- Request a copy of all the information we hold about you. To request this data please email email@example.com. A copy of the data will be provided within 40 working days.
- To have inaccuracies corrected
- To have information erased
- To decline direct marketing
- To restrict processing of their information including automated decision making
- To avail of ‘Data Portability’ i.e. to request a copy of their data to move to a different service provider.
Southern Milling reserves the right to verify your identity when submitting a SAR by contacting you by telephone and/or requesting verification of your identity by photographic evidence.