Maximising production and profits are key to a successful sheep enterprise. Southern Milling’s Superflock range of sheep feeds has helped successful sheep farmers to remain competitive in an ever-evolving enterprise. With our high use of cereals and quality proteins farmers have found significant higher conversion rates and better intakes leading to better performance.
We have a range of products to suit every farmers need, from our superflock 17% Sheep Nut to our 18% Ewe and Lamb Nut for the more intensive farmer. Our Intensive Lamb Pellets have been the forerunner of lamb feeds since it introduction on the market as has our popular 16% Lamb fattening Nuts.
18% Ewe Nut
- High energy Ewe Nut with optimum levels of Cereals.
- Contains Vitamin E to enhance colostrum and lamb thrive.
- Ideal for flocks with multiple birth rates.
- High quality protein sources to enhance milk output on both grass and preserved forages.
- Contains Cal-Mag.
- Fortified with high quality Sheep Minerals and Vitamins.
17% Sheep Nut
Intensive Lamb Pellets
- 18% Crude Protein.
- Optimum levels of Starch with quality Cereals.
- Excellent for pedigree Lamb breeders.
- Promotes top quality lamb carcass finishes.
- Suitable levels of digestible fibre for creep feeding.
- Contains ammonium chloride to prevent urinary calculi.
- Suitable for feeding at grass, in-house or ad-lib.
16% Lamb Fattening Nut
Southern Milling’s High Fertility Dairy Range is heavily fortified with all the minerals which are so essential for the health and fertility of the dairy herd. These minerals are available to the cow in a protected form, which allow for efficient absorption into blood stream. Protected trace minerals are four or five times more available to the animal than conventional minerals.read more