Supergraze High Fertility Nut is a high energy 16% protein nut specially formulated to increase milk yield and protein, while also boosting reproductive performance.
Breeder Supreme is a 14% protein nut best suited to a high yeilding dairy cow grazing lush swards.
These feeds contain:
- High levels of maizem meal to increase energy density and to complement the sugars in grass
- An ammonia grabber, included to reduce risk of embryonic mortality associated with excessive blood urea levels in cows grazing lush grass
- Protected copper and selenium to aid fertility.
- Protected zinc and biotin to improve hoof health and reduce lameness.
- Megalac to reduce bodyweight lossand the impact of negative energy balance.
They also contain ActiSaf which is shown to:
- Improves fibre digestion
- Supports strong yields of butterfat and protein
- Improves dung consistency
- Enhances production of glucose precursor in the rumen for fertility and yield
- Stabilises rumen pH decreasing the risk of sub acute rumen acidosis ( SARA) at grass, maintaining milk yield